tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 28 12:53:50 1999

Re: Hoch/HochHom, etc. re response

ja' T'Lod:
>In MO's response giving us 'arlogh and qen, he put qen before 'arlogh, making
>qen 'arlogh Qoylu'pu' - Recently, how many times has one heard it?  And that a
>time stamp came before the question word in Today, how many times has one
>heard it?

{qen} gives a time reference too.  I think pagh will reconsider his general
guideline for putting the question word before any other adverbials after he
gives some thought to adverbial "time stamps".  They sure seem appropriate
at the beginning to me.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level