tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Feb 28 10:45:44 1999

qepHommey - nom pevang

Thanks to the dedication of some of the people on this list, we've picked up
a couple of regular monthly qepHommey.  If any of the rest of you want to
get in on the action, act now!  If you plan to host a qepHom in the next few
months, before qep'a' javDIch in July, you have only a short time to get the
information to me before the next HolQeD publication deadline.  I can put
announcements on the qepHom page (/kli/qepHom.phtml) at
any time, but the window of opportunity for having the details put in print
is closing quickly.

For anyone who doesn't know what a qepHom is, or for anyone who might be
the slightest bit interested in hosting one, check out the information at
http://www.netusa1.net/~caanders/host-qephom.html for suggestions.

Contact me directly (mailto:[email protected]) if you have any questions or if
you want to set up a qepHom of your own.

--
  Alan Anderson, professional programmer and amateur Klingonist
      qepHom coordinator for the Klingon Language Institute

Back to archive top level