tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Feb 25 14:30:57 1999

Re : Re: KLBC : revised bang bom mu'

Oh, about my last e-mail, when i did try converting it into english the
closest I got was :

A Certain abilitiy becomes a disaster if you are lucky <DaHarlow' - what is
this ?>
Also <raraH - what is this ?> a lucky military discovery
You believe him\her\it a daily disaster subject
I serve tax for him\her\it <my love> and I am willing to respect him\her\it,
the one who is my love
Due to him\her\it military discovery on the moon

Please, no one laugh, i understand that i must have got the wrong end of the
batleth or something.  How can you tell the root peice of the word, rather
than just when the prefixes and suffixes start and stop, do i just have to
learn them all, or what ? HEELP

qupla'

Nic

p.s.