tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 23 18:39:19 1999

Re: KLBC : revised bang bom mu'

In a message dated 2/22/1999 1:33:20 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<<
 : I ran into a problem with describing "falling in love", therefore I have
 : decided to try and put something together which is more klingon : >>

Some have arbitratily used {muSHa'} for "love," verb, active, transitive.
Obviously, literally it means "undo hating."  Klingon is not Hebrew, or any
other Terran language; I like what Hebrew does here:  {hitahav} would
translate literally into Klingon then as {muSHa'chuq}, being reflexive.

peHruS

Back to archive top level