tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Feb 19 09:56:02 1999

Re: Hello

: ja' peHruS:
: >It appears your reader does not leave in the spaces I type in.  I
deliberately
: >leave 5 spaces between sentences on the same line.
:
: Huj.  ghItlhmeH 'ej laDqu'meH, wa' DoD cha' chevwI' chIm je ngeD law'
: vagh chevwI' chIm ngeD puS 'e' vInoH jIH.
:
: -- ghunchu'wI'

My emailer, QualComm's Eudora Pro 4.0, does exactly the same thing.  All of
peHruS's queerly formatted posts are thus rendered virtually unreadable
since as he stubbornly refuses to use any punctuation when writing Klingon.
 Since it's not worth the extra effort involved in trying to reformat his
text into sentences, I rarely bother to read anything he writes.

Eudora also strips out more than one space when it transmits my own posts.
I've had to use tabs instead, which are preserved in the body of the post.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Back to archive top level