tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 15 13:13:43 1999

Re: KLBC:convert

ja' muHwI':
> If I got it right, {wab} is "Geraeusch" but not "Laerm" - is that
> correct? In english, the difference is not very clear to me.

I would guess it means both. Basically "Laerm" is just an extended
period of different "Geraeusche". I also have no idea how to
easily differentiate the two meanings in English..

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level