tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 10 13:59:21 1999

Re: Monster verb construction - does this work?

ghItlh J. Anderson:
>>    bIHup'eghnISbe'qa'moHlaHbejtaHneS'a'

ghel K'ryntes:
>How did you get pojwI' to show you the whole thing? Can you wrap long
lines?
>When I tried the sentence it cut off in the middle of "on-going".
I am using the Windows version of it (1.70 beta). There you can translate
long texts when you write the text into the window and choose
"analysis/yIpoj".

>>  you (yes/no)? honorific on-going certainly can cause todo again
>>         not need to oneself punish
My version of Holtej's pojwI' says (literally):
   "you (y/n) honorific on-going certainly can cause
    to again not need to -self punish"

Qapla'
  muHwI'

Back to archive top level