tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Feb 10 05:19:13 1999

New Words Soon

Hi,

I just uploaded a slightly updated New Words list to the KLI
site. Now, once the administrator finds my message requesting
the update and gets around to it, you'll see the few new words
we acquired recently, plus a minor update or two. You can tell
when it is in place because it will tell you that the newest
update is Feb, 1999 instead of December, 1998.

I also bowed to repeated requests and noted at the top which
words are new so those who maintain their own word lists can
skip all the parts they already have. I'll try to keep doing
this in the future, though only for the most recent update.
Since I don't update the list all that often, that should not be
much of an issue.

charghwI' 'utlh, mu'tlhegh

Back to archive top level