tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 09 21:44:28 1999

Word order - was Re: My my?

In an effort to understand how you composed your sentence, I have spent alot
of time trying to work out how and why you put the words in the order you
did.  If you could be so kind as to tell me I would find it a great help.

ja' ghunchu'wI'
>ja' [email protected]:
>>ja'  ghunchu'wI'
>>>muchHomvam HevmeH vaghmaH tup SIQta' De'wI'wIj.  vIpaybe'.
>>
>>If I have this correct you said..
>>(I) had to endure receiving this small pressentation for 50 minutes
>>.something.. .  I don't regret it.
>
>Close.  It wasn't me who endured it, it was my computer -- my {De'wI'}.
>
>"My computer has accomplished enduring fifty minutes in order to recieve
>this minor presentation.  I do not regret it."

[email protected]
(yep that's a ZERO after the wilk)

HovpoH 99110.77

Back to archive top level