tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 09 10:34:57 1999

Re: another new-to-the-list person's question

>/kli/pIqaD.html ) with the various phonemes was made more
or
>less at random, and that Mr Okrand and Mr Okuda don't use it. does
They don't because otherwise, they would be stuck with the meanings if they
want to decorate klingon ships on the show. With no meaning, Mr. Okuda can
put them together randomly like he wants it.
The letters on the gauntlets say {vrchD}

>and if anyone else does use this arrangement, is there any schema for where
>the characters are arranged vertically, ie descenders?
I don't know for sure what you mean with that, but go look at my  homepage
to see what th caracters mean.

http://members.aol.com/lieven/

Lieven aka muHwI'

Back to archive top level