tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 30 10:25:20 1999

Re: Heghpu' SuvwI' mob

juDmoS:
> On the occasion of the passing of Clayton Moore, I tried something. The
> results are...well, weird. I transliterated the name that his friend Tonto
> always called him.  qI'mo' Sa'be'

reghIyna':
: A silly question: Who was Clayton Moore?

The actor who played "The Lone Ranger" in the U.S. television series of the
1950's and 1960's.

His Indian companion, Tonto, always called him "kimosabe".  There have always
been many jokes, especially in Native American circles, as to what that term
really meant.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons