tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 19 01:10:44 1999

RE: How to unsubscribe (was Re: KLBC: wa'Hu')

Nick Wilcox wrote:

> no really, how do you un subscribe this list.
> I got on it thinking it was something to help you learn the language, but
> it's just you guys speaking to each other. I don't speak Klingon, so i'd
> like to unsubscribe.

This *is* a place to learn the language - probably the best place for a lot
of people. There is a lot of traffic in Klingon on this list at all levels.
Some of it is experienced Klingon speakers talking about all sorts of
things, but quite a bit of it is beginners posting their attempts and
getting responses from the Beginners' Grammarian - currently me. If you want
to learn Klingon, this is an excellent way to do it.

If you still want to unsubscribe, send mail to
<[email protected]> and that should take you off the list.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level