tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 16 13:39:45 1999

nuqDaq 'oH <archive>'e'? (was How to unsubscribe)

"William H. Martin" wrote:

> Also realize that many of the messages you are storing to
> translate later are probably written badly and may be impossible
> to translate. You will learn the difference after you have
> worked with the language some.
>
> charghwI'

Incidentally, does anyone know where the current archive is?
The one on /tlhIngan-Hol/ only goes to
October 1999.  I'd like to check the current posts on the
web, because I don't seem to be receiving all of them.
(I see replies to posts that I don't receive.)

--
De'vID

Get free personalized email at http://yahoo.iname.com

Back to archive top level