tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 16 17:03:54 1999

RE: nuqDaq 'oH <archive>'e'? (was How to unsubscribe)

In October, all the web pages, data files, programs, etc., that lived on the
server that the KLI uses (for free, BTW), were moved to a new machine.  As a
result, some of the things we all take for granted have not been working for
a short while.  One of these things is the archive (though the list,
thankfully, still works).  So, messages to the list haven't been added to
the archive since then.

It's a known problem, and will get resolved.  The administrator of the KLI's
server donates his time and equipment for us, and we must be grateful.  We
should not push him too hard.  We're very sorry for the inconvenience; these
things will get fixed with a little time.

--
d'Armond Speers
Requisite Technology

Back to archive top level