tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 16 08:05:04 1999

RE: How to unsubscribe (was Re: KLBC: wa'Hu')

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:54:04 -0800 cvoc7
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I have not even recieved My Klingon Dictionary yet and I already have 194
> Message to transulate.

You must learn to let go. If you don't, you will become mad. Do
not volunteer to become mad.

The archives will always be there if you decide to go back and
look at old messages.

Instead, it is better to just read the ones you can read and
delete the rest. Your hands will still become wet even as the
water slips through your fingers. Eventually, you will learn to
drink. For now, simply get wet.

Do not expect others to write in English so you can read their
messages. It is not good to force beginners to write like
experts or to force experts to write like beginners. We each
have a place here. We each have messages we are better off
deleting than spending time on. Find those that interest you and
let go of the rest.

Also realize that many of the messages you are storing to
translate later are probably written badly and may be impossible
to translate. You will learn the difference after you have
worked with the language some.