tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 14 11:49:50 1999

KLBC a question with a word

pagh,
  I saw in a sentence the other day a good example of a question I
  have been wanting to ask,... <DawI'pu'> was used in a sentence
   <Da> would be....[behave as, in the manner of (v)]
    <DawI'> would be... [thing that behaves in the manner of (n)]
   but, my question is... if some verb has the <wI'> suffix and is
   used as a noun ,are the other suffix's used noun suffixs or verb suffixes???
    in the above example I dont know if the <pu'> sufix is used as
  a noun or verb suffix <DawI'pu'> is the <pu'> meaning perfective or plural ??

chavta'ngav

Back to archive top level