tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 14 11:57:56 1999

Re: klingon chat server

It should be working fine, I was having some problems yesterday... was
upgrading the machine, but now it's up and running.

Also the machine will be down the week after christmas until the new year
due to it being moved around.

qurgh

On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, malqa wrote:

> I have been unable to connect to klingon.dhs.org for several days.
> Is it down ?
>
> Lt.Commander Maud Freifelder /Lt.Commander malqa
> Chief Security Officer /Chief of Cadet Corps.
> USS Triumph NCC-26228/R2/ Starfleet (Triumph Against All Odds)
> jIjatlhpa' jatlh Hovmey (The stars will talk before I will)
> *learn the klingon language on irc at klingon.dhs.org(/join #tlhIngan)*
> *join the VoyagerChat list on Onelist.com*

Back to archive top level