tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Dec 12 03:52:35 1999

Nautical Directions/Navigation

How much cannon do we have for directions/navigation and setting courses on a
Klingon ship?
I believe we have the noun He for course, ghoS as a verb for following it, how
many examples of their use are known?
Do we have have anything that suggests the use of the bearing mark elevation
terminology the federation uses? Something equivalent to "Set course 180 mark
200" or the like?
I have found HeDon for parallel course, is there an equivalent for intercept
course?

How about ship-board direction equivalents? I have found 'et for fore and 'o'
for aft, anyone know if poS and nIH might be alternatives for Port and
Starboard? What about vertical directions, up/down, topside/below?

Thanks,
--
   Jeremy Silver   |\   [email protected]
                   |  | A1200, Blizzard 1260, 34Mb
 mupwI' yI'uchtaH! |__| 1.4Gb HD. Amiga Forever.

Back to archive top level