tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 06 12:32:47 1999

Re: KLBC: ghov/qaw

> interesting and helpful features, too. If you don't trust your ability to
> speak English at all, see http://www.online.de/home/levinius/klingon/dow.htm
> for a list of corrections of the mistakes in the Klingon-German
> dictionary-qoq.
>
> HovqIj

I get a "File Not found" error when I try to access this page.
the same for the klingon directory, and I get a "Forbidden"
error when trying to access the levinius directory directly...

                                           Marc Ruehlaender
                                           aka HomDoq
                                           [email protected]

Back to archive top level