tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Dec 03 11:54:14 1999

New Words List Update

At long last, the New Words List has been updated. All additions
or corrections since the earlier listings are marked with the
tilde (~) so those who maintain their own complete word lists
can quickly find the updates without having to manually check
each word.

One note:

The word {chegh} obviously should be {v} and not (n). That
should get fixed on the next update. Access is not so easy for
me that I can just fix one thing like that.

Certainly, there are other errors as well. As always, I welcome
feedback. Qu'maj toy'jaj.

charghwI'

Back to archive top level