tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Dec 02 11:30:23 1999

Question of title

HI'Ij!

I'm wondering if my translation of the following sentence
	Bio of Lieutenant QIna'a, daughter of JoraQ, of the house Manoq
as
	QIna'a Sogh sutai-Manoq, JoraQ puqbe' yIn lut
is correct/ amendable.

I'm especially uncertain about the combination of house with "daughter
of".
I am aware that the "sutai-" part is not tlhIngan Hol as such,
but I thought that bit of tlhIngan Holbe' could be added, since the
"sentence" is to be used in a RPG...

I would appreciate it if any answer was sent to my personal e-mail
address also.

Qapla'!
--
Thorwald Peeters