tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 31 17:14:44 1999

RE: vIng / KLBC

jatlh pIl'o':

> DaH tachDaq jIghoSnISlI'.

<tach vIghoS> would be better than <tachDaq jIghoS>. <ghoS> is one of those
verbs which has the destination (or some other things) as its object, so
<tachDaq jIghoS> tends to mean "I go (somewhere else) in the bar."

Your use of <-lI'> here is also interesting. It's perfectly correct, but
it's not something I would have done. You are developing your own style.
yIHem - reH QInlIj vIlaDDI' qonwI' vIngu'.

> jIvumnISchoHqa'.

<-choH> and <-qa'> are both type 3 suffixes, so they can't be mixed. <-qa'>
all by itself means what you want, though.

> Qu'meywIj DelmeH  tlhIngan Hol mu'na' vIneH.

qatlh wa' mu' DaneH?

> ghaytan  mu'vetlh (mu'vam?) nunobchu'meH
> *Dr. M.O. not botlhob.

ghaytan.

> Qu'vatlh! jIpaSqu'!

vaj DaH yImej!