tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 31 16:56:59 1999

Re: KLBC

In a message dated 8/16/1999 10:26:01 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[email protected] writes:

<< Thanks for the help. I'm really trying to get down noun suffixes right now,
 looking at how people are using them when they post. Maybe this weekend I
 will try to write some more things and see how I do. I also have committed a
 few words to memory, like <tach>, <jajvam>, and <mu'>. Now if I only had a
 place at work where I could practice pronounciation in private... 8-)

 Angela

maqIHchuq vIneHbej.  peHruS 'oH pongwIj'e' 'ej Denver vIDab.  veSqa' tuq
vIjeS.  Hoch Hogh Saturday wa'maH Sochvatlh rep Westminster vengHom 6891 Ruth
WayDaq tlhIngan Hol wIghojmeH maghom.

murI'meH (303) 295-6392 mI' yIlo'!

peHruS

Back to archive top level