tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 26 05:36:58 1999

Re: Shakespeare

ja' charghwI':
>ghuy'Do wa' recited the soliloquy at a truely staggering pace
>several years ago,...

SoQDaj vISIQbe' 'e' vIpay. :-)

>and a year later I had the honor of playing
>Hamlet in the big death scene at the end.

Dun muchHomvetlh.  bejtaH Okrand 'e' Daqaw'a'?  wanI' vIqon; ta vIghaj.

>It was an all-star
>cast including ~mark, Qov, David Barron, Holtej and... Mark...
>M... ummm. of Dragon-Speech-recognition fame...?

Mark Mandel.  (marqem, tlhIngan veQbeq la'Hom -- Heghbej ghIHmoHwI'pu'!)

>I'm probably
>forgetting someone and I really don't mean to dishonor anyone.
>It has been a few years.

Without pulling out the videotape, I can't be sure, but I think you
got them all (including yourself, of course).

>Of course, the highlight for me was the swordfight with Holtej...

HISlaH.  SuSuvchu'.  HIgh ghaH net qawnIS...

>Having Qov for a mother was pretty interesting, too...

DIS veb parmaqqayHomwIj mojlaw'lI' ghaH.
ghu'wIj Daj law' ghu'lIj Daj puS.

Hey, *I* got to play Benedick to Qov's Beatrice the next year.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level