tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Aug 25 14:13:41 1999

One of the new words

I remember someone just mentioned the new word for "a god, supernatural
being" a few days ago, but I deleted that message (my inbox fills up
quickly) and I forgot to write it down. (Silly me.) What was it? (I think it
was "Qun" or something, but I want to make sure.)

PS I noticed at the new word list at the KLI site, also listed are words
from one half of the dictionary missing in the other. Here's one: not in the
English to Klingon side of TKD, rejmorgh, "worrywart, someone who worries
too much"