tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 20 13:06:00 1999

RE: KLBC: Re: *Francesco Felici*vaD

I am pretty sure <De'> is a mass noun like <bIQ>, and that Klingon does not
really view "data" as multiple individual datums (yeah, I know, but I am
trying to make a point). Whether mass nouns like <De'> and <bIQ> can take a
plural suffix at all, and what that would mean, is an interesting topic for
discussion.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian

tlhIngan Hol Mailing List FAQ