tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Aug 20 13:23:40 1999

RE: mu'qaD veS / KLBC

> pagh, charghwI', HomDoj, Seqram, ghunchu'wI' je, peqIm!

HomDoq . . .

> Suvallaw'taH,  'ach  langba'qu'  'ej  pujbej  mongDu'raj.
> QoghIjDu'raj 'ughqu'mo' ngaDmoHmeH  mongDechrajDaq
> yIHmey  botuQnIS.

Wow. This was perfect. I do have a style comment: with two verbs like
<langba'qu'> and <pujbej>, it's generally better style to put the repeated
subject after the first verb rather than the second. It's not incorrect to
do it the other way, just less common and a little harder to follow.

I also suspect you meant <'ughqu'mo' QoghIjDu'raj>, but the way you have it
has basically the same meaning.

> naDev  ponglIj qalIjpu'chugh,  vaj  HIja'.
> tugh  qatIch  'e'  vIlay'.

maj.

pagh
Beginners' Grammarian