tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 15 19:08:38 1999

KLBC

OK, here's a try at a few sentences.

tlhIgan jIqIH. (I met a Klingon for the first time.)
vImISmoH tlhIgan Hol. (Klingon confuses me)
vIDubtaH. (I am improving)
*KGT* vIje'ta'. (I bought KGT)

That's about as complicated as I feel like getting today. jIwuQ. I'm still
trying not to get overwhelmed by the number of posts to this list. DloraH
was the Klingon I happened to meet today (although he was in his excellent
human disguise). I hope he can put up with me some more sometime :)

Actually, I was wondering about my purchase of KGT. I ordered it from
Amazon.com, so technically, until they fill the order and ship it, the
purchase isn't really finished (since I could cancel it). If I wanted to
precisely convey this, what would be the best way?

Angela

Back to archive top level