tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 10 08:30:38 1999

Re: RE: Palm pilot advice

There is an application called Quicksheet that installs macros
in Excel that facilitate transfer back and forth, but I doubt it
would handle that large a database. You can use Excel to export
to a CSV file which can then be read by JConvert to make a JFile
database. That would probably be more appropriate, anyway.

charghwI' 'utlh

On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 15:10:45 -0400 Ryan Stasel
<[email protected]> wrote:

> I believe there is a conduit to do that.... I would go to www.palm.com and
> check to see if there is a conduit for excel to palm info... but I am almost
> positive there is.
>
> -StaZ

Back to archive top level