tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 09 09:16:57 1999

tlhIngan tachwIj

I'm posting this in English because my Klingon isn't nearly as good as I
need it to be in order to be understood properly...hope it doesn't offend
anyone!

As I'm sure most everyone knows, I'm brand new to the list. My Klingon
should tell you that! Anyway, There is no Klingon bar that I own. It was
simply 2 things:

1) Something to talk about and practice my language skills on.
2) Something that I dream of doing (maybe) someday after I retire.

I appreciate all the enthusiasm being discussed about it, but before someone
goes declaring that I own a Klingon bar I had to say that. Does that mean
that it's a lost cause? CERTAINLY NOT!!! If I could manage to get the proper
authorization from Paramount Pictures and everyone else who has some sort of
copyrite to it, I'd open it right now! It would be a lot of fun (especially
for all of us who speak the warrior's tongue!). So, don't give up on me yet.
Should the opportunity present itself to follow through on this dream of
mine, the list will be the first to know (because you all will be invited to
the opening!).

ngenDa' la'

Back to archive top level