tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Aug 05 04:09:07 1999

Re: tlhIngan tachwIj

jatlh ngenda' la':

You insult me! You described my bar to me yesterday and you forgot things
that are really important. Curse warfare! A room meant for honorable combat!
And if a drinker can speak Klingon perfectly, then he drinks for free! I am
serious about my Klingon bar. I constantly dream of it. Nearby, there is a
deserted (Earthling) bar. I really want to buy it. I will name it, "Bar".

qatIch'a'?  ngeDqu' jay'!  vay' DalIj je SoH!  paw' SuvwI'pu'!

tachlIj vIvaq vIneHbe' 'ach vIDeltaH 'e' vItIvqu'.  qID puS jIja'.  Dun qechlIj.  Daq QaQ DawIvchugh, QaplaHlaw'.  jISaghchu'!

HIq luDIlbe' tlhIngan Hol jatlhchu'wI'pu' 'e' vImuSHa'.  jIqeqlI'!

qa'ral

Back to archive top level