tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 09 09:23:20 1999

for pagh (KLBC)

pagh,

Let me see if I have this straight, then. In order to speak Klingon
properly, there are a few unshakable rules:

1) Sentence order is: OBJECT-VERB-SUBJECT.
2) Verbs acting as adjectives preceed the noun they are describing.
3) Pronouns follow the nouns.
4) When using multiple nouns, the conjunction follows both nouns.
5) Prefixes and suffixes for both nouns and verbs are used in the numerical
order according to the specific application.
6) You can only use ONE of each prefix and suffix from a "type" for each
word (one type-3, then one type-5 etc.).

Do I have it right so far?

ngenDa' la'

Back to archive top level