tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 08 20:29:30 1999

Re: Palm Pilot

ja' pIl'o':
>    It is tempting to consider buying a new PDA to accommodate a translation
>program. But besides the price, I have other reservations.

mu'mey vI'olmeH, Palm Pilot mu'ghom vIlo'.  mughwI' ma'taH Palm Pilot. :-)

>I see my Palm Pilot as
>an alternative to lugging around a cobbled together mass of torn apart
>paperbacks
>and printouts of the newer words.  It's just smaller and more convenient.

maj.  De'wI'HomwIjDaq jo law' vIpol.

>I still
>have to do all the "work" of translation. if I was using a translation
>gizmo, I
>don't think I could ever learn the language.

bIlughbej.  mu'tlheghmey mughbe' Palm Pilot-wIj.  mu'mey vISammeH neH vIlo'.

>If Santa gave me one for Christmas,
>I'd probably break down and use it, but that possibility is remote. I'll
>probably
>get my usual lump of anthracite.                pItlh.

chuvchugh qawHaq, toch DeghwI'lIjDaq mu'ghom DaghajlaH.  HIrI'.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level