tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 08 19:12:54 1999

Re: Palm pilot advice

ja' trIQjoH:
>yIqIm ! I went to get a palm pilot ,but I was not sure what to get...
>I will probably only use it for a very expensive dictionary...

mu'ghom neH DapoQchugh, waghbej De'wI'Hom.  jan qutlhqu' yISuq.
<toch wej> wagh law' <toch DeghwI'> wagh puS.
Dun <toch DeghwI'> 'e' vInoH; Qapbej.  mach qawHaq, 'ach yap.
De'wI'Hom ngo' Daje'meH, ghaytan wa'vatlh DeQ DanobnIS.

If all you want is an electronic dictionary, go for the cheapest one
you can find.  A PalmPilot Professional will be sufficient.  You can
find them offered used for about $100.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level