tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Aug 03 19:32:56 1999

Re: Attending a school

On the other hand, one might have trouble believing that Klingons would talk
about a general "participating."  Instead, one might suppose that they
always say HOW they are participating (much as Klingons don't simply say
that they are afraid—when they say it at all—they say specifically what they
are afraid to do).

For instance, a Klingon might not simply talk about "participating" at a
{qep'a'}.  He might talk about "singing" at one, "dancing" at one, "talking"
at one, and so on.

jIchup neH.  jIqapbe'.

SuStel
Stardate 99589.3