tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 02 21:09:31 1999

Re: message to Mark / KLBC

"Andeen, Eric" wrote:

> jatlh pI'lo pIl'o' ghap:
>
> > this is a message to Seqram:
> > rInnIS ghIchHomwIj.
>
> Either you made a dictionary lookup error with <ghIch> or I am really
> confused. What does this mean?

jIqontaHvIs mInmeywIj. (when I composed, my eyes were all over the
place---<ghIch> was right beneath <ghIgh> on my Palm Pilot. plus, I don't think
my nose is that small.)

> HIQaH (please).
>
> > ghIchvamvaD bIpInchu'.
>
> Once again I am confused. Since <pIn> is a noun, you probably want <po'>
> instead, but I still don't know how it relates to <ghIch>.

There again, careless mistakes. 20 lashes with a pissed off blood worm.

    Seqram,  bIpo'. ghIghHomvamvaD Data'laH neH 'e' vIHar.

qaDvam DatIv 'e' vIHar. qechwIj DatIvbe' vaj qanuQHa'.   Pillow

Back to archive top level