tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 02 12:47:41 1999

RE: Posts

Okay, sorry, i didnt mean to offend anyone (and it seems like i did
:):) )  Ill have to read the posts i guess :)  i did just now check out
Power Klingon from my library maybe it will help (although in the
beginning it says that a human walks into a klingon shop to buy some
dilithium crystals :)  )

pagh: what does KLBC mean?  i will read them.

Fortunately for me many people in a local star rek club im in also
speak klingon, maybe i can speak with them in klingon for practice..

Qel   {{{:)   {{{:)   {{{;)

\     \      /       /

===
" I can see you Kirk.  can you see me?"
     General Chang  Star Trek The Undescovered Country
     "Namárie, Hennaid evyr."
     Quenya/Sindarin for farewell, many thanks
     " They  invade our territory and we fall back.
     They assimilate entire worlds and we fall back.
     The line MUST be drawn here!" Capt.Picard ST:FC