tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 02 11:39:42 1999

Re: Posts

I am a taghwI',someone recently explained to me ,that the best way to learn
tlhingan Hol is to translate the posts.They sometimes don't make sense but I
will understand with time.I agree with ghunchu'wI',if you can't take the time
to translate a post,thus learning in the process,you don,t need to know what
it says. batlh jatlhwI'pu' tlhIngan Hol ,due to my lack of experience if this
post is out of line ,let me know and I will keep my comments to my self.

Back to archive top level