tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Aug 02 10:45:49 1999

Re: Posts

ja' "C.J. Miller" <[email protected]>:
>Hey, could you guys translate your own posts?

Qo'.  qech vImuchmeH tlhIngan Hol vIlo'DI', qech vImuch rIntaH.
latlhvaD jImughnISchugh, cha'logh jIvumnIS.  potlhqu'be'chugh
qechmeywIj, jIbuD.  yajmeH vumqangbe'chugh vay', yaj 'e' qotlhbe'.
potlhchugh qech, rut vImugh.  loQ potlhchugh, roD yajbe'wI'pu'vaD
qech vInapmoH.

The short answer is:  No.  Some of us are here merely to talk using
Klingon.  Being forced to translate what we say for the benefit of
those who are not yet skilled enough to read it would remove a great
deal of the fun.  Instead of deleting posts you cannot understand,
why not make the effort to try to understand them?  If you're not
even going to try, why are you subscribed to this group in the first
place?

By the way, my English words here are *not* a translation of my
Klingon ones.

-- ghunchu'wI' 'utlh

Back to archive top level