tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 01 00:47:21 1999

KLBC : translating posts

Since returning home from qep'a' I've been translating (sometimes deciphering
is more fitting a term) posts from the more versed members of the group.
Especially BG posts. Most times I understand what you folks are talkin' about
,'ach sometimes I'm wonderin' what you been drinkin'. I just don't understand
what yer tryin' to say,no matter how I juggle the words.(after first going
SVO) I have also been reading the posts from the other taghwI' known as
pI'lo.She askes good questions and so I can learn from pagh's
replies.(unfortunatly it don't always sink in) paS poH'e'! jImej! lu'oy'
mInmoQDu'wIj!  trIQjoH

Back to archive top level