tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 28 12:17:28 1999

Doq'a' SuvwI'pu'?

While I cataloging today's pile of books at work, I suddenly broke out
laughing when I saw the following title:

	Redefining red and green: ideology and strategy in European
	  political ecology / by Tad Shull.
	(Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 1999)

I didn't have the time - or inclination - to explain to my co-workers what
I found so darn amusing.  They must think I'm nuts.

	Q: Doq'a' SuvwI'pu'?
	A: ghobe'.  SuD!

BTW, it *does* get funnier every time you hear it!

Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons

Steven Boozer   University of Chicago Library   [email protected]

Back to archive top level