tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Apr 27 21:26:49 1999

RE: tlhIngan Hol Dictionary for Palm

ja' [email protected] (Ben Mischler):
>...I only have one question for those who may have compiled
>their own list: is 210k enough for a complete word list with full
>definitions?

That depends on what you mean by "full definitions".  My master dictionary
text file, which reproduces the entire lexicon exactly as given in TKD and
KGT plus other vocabulary revealed elsewhere, is just under 70K in size.
An annotated dictionary would obviously be much larger.  And I'm not sure
how much overhead a database format would impose on the data.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level