tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Apr 22 21:39:07 1999

RE: tlhIngan Hol Dictionary for Palm

jatlh StaZ:

>Actually, the Sharp Wizards would work
>very well....

Well today I discovered that I actually sell Sharp Wizards! I spent a
good part of my shift playing with one to see how well it would work for
a {tlhIngan Hol mu'ghom}. For the price it does a great job in the
database mode. I only have one question for those who may have compiled
their own list: is 210k enough for a complete word list with full
definitions? I hope so, because I don't really want to spend $220 for
1meg and a docking port I wouldn't be able to use.

-- vulqangan Dogh

 Qapla'

Back to archive top level