tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 23 00:57:03 1999

CK and PK on CD.

While at my temporary work (three weeks in a place called "The Uppsala
English Bookshop") I found out that there is actually a CD version of both
the CK and the PK (though not, fortunately, =|:-) of the TKW audiobook).

Does anybody here have the CD version of these courses? I am wondering how
the indexing is done (if there is any) - is it there one track on the CD for
each section of the course (e.g. one for the section about counting). Or has
this been totally unsmartly done with just one track on the entire CD?

/maHvatlh

--
   Zrajm C Akfohg    www.come.to/dark   Tel:018-500911   Beep:0740-145753
   Uppsala, Sweden   [email protected]    ICQ:16769663     Open:0.00-24.00

Back to archive top level