tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Apr 23 02:54:04 1999

Re: CK and PK on CD.

On Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:58:35 -0700 (PDT), Zrajm C Akfohg
<[email protected]> wrote:

>While at my temporary work (three weeks in a place called "The Uppsala
>English Bookshop") I found out that there is actually a CD version of both
>the CK and the PK (though not, fortunately, =|:-) of the TKW audiobook).
>
>Does anybody here have the CD version of these courses? I am wondering how
>the indexing is done (if there is any) -is it there one track on the CD for
>each section of the course (e.g. one for the section about counting). Or has
>this been totally unsmartly done with just one track on the entire CD?
>
>/maHvatlh

I have both of these and they are just one long track. No index marks.

I tried to translate

'I have both of these but each has only one track'

Into tlhIngan Hol but I came unstuck.....

Ideas?

QI'HoS  (Kirosh)  KLI #H1026
http://www.mickley.demon.co.uk

Back to archive top level