tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 21 09:08:48 1999

Re: bIrel toQDuj 'oH'a' <Karagga>'e'

At 12:00 PM 4/19/99 -0700, you wrote:

>I've been thinking about this 12 officers and men argument. It is true
>that nothing Sulu said counters this interpretation, but the whole idea
>behind the line was that with two or three Klingons on the surface,
>(leaving 9 or 10) on the ship, most of those nine or ten would be needed
>for the boarding party, leaving Maltz alone on the ship. If there were
>crewmen as well, Kirk and company would never have been able to take over
>the ship as easily as he did.

Yeah..you're right there.  However, I still don't think Martok's ship is a
K'Vort class cruiser.  It's too small.  It does have more that 12
crewmembers though.  The only thing I can think of is that Krug's ship was
not Brel class, but was some even smaller, earlier version that has since
been decomissioned.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level