tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Apr 19 13:05:16 1999

My fight!

Greetings,
 I joined this list and watched for some time. I wrote a little "fight"
song. It is my first piece. I would be honored if someone would critique the
"Klingonese" and point out my errors! I used my Dictionary and pojwI' for
windows created by d'Armand Speers.

qatlho'

nIteb jIQam.
jaghpu' muDech, Dk'taghhwIj jIvaHHa'.
muchol, vIloS, vIlul.
may' 'ej yay jIwup.
'Iwchaj nguvmoH che'ron
tIqchaj jISop.
jIQuch!
juH jIghoS 'ej jIleS.

English
I stand alone.
My enemies surround me, I unsheath my Dk'tagh.
They come for me, I wait, I fight them.
Battle and triumph I burst into song
Their blood stains the battlefield.
I eat their heart.
I am happy!
I go home and rest.

Qapla''ej batlh ghoS!

For information on how to protect your files visit this web
page, http://www.netcom.com/~skylark/

Download Turbo Encoder to encrypt and protect your files and E-Mail.

I've been told the stars are painted on a black velvet canvas.
I can't wait to meet the artist.

Chuck Nolan
aka Koraxis K'Dor

E-Mail :
[email protected]

Back up E-Mail:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Website Links:

My website:

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Rampart/7901/koraxis1.htm

Star Trek Fan? Here is a Website created by a young and talented friend and
brother of the K'Dor Line:

http://trekkie.cjb.net

Back to archive top level