tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 25 18:51:06 1998

Re: Sci-Fi Channel/Nov 30

On 26-Nov-98, Bryan Potratz wrote:
> RE:> ... Yesterday the illustrious Captain Krankor and I arrived at the
> Sci-Fi
>> Channel studios and recorded the translations over the original actors. It
>> was a tiring and at the same time exhilirating experience. The finished
>> product was hilarious and very entertaining, and will surely generate some
>> good publicity for the KLI.

>> If you're in the USA you should be able to see it when the episode airs
>> next Monday, November 30th.

>> Lawrence

> (Hey - the troops in the EC will need PAL versions too... any takers?)

> A tape of this would be INVALUABLE for qepHommey.

I definately agree, is it possible to get a copy of this? - I *hardly* think
we're ever be able to see it on TV here in Sweden (though I would *love*
that). This sounds *very* interesting, not only for me, but for those who
come to visit our qepHom in Uppsala in February..

Couldn't KLI have this for sale on the website? (Or is there [sigh]
copyright problems, preventing that?)

/Greetz, Zrajm C

--
   Zrajm C Akfohg       Klingonska akademien   090-133423
   [email protected]   http://come.to/ka      ICQ:16769663

Back to archive top level