tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 23 10:13:37 1998

Re: HIp

>tlhIngan SuvwI' HIp vIchenmoH vIneH. gho ghajbe'bogh HIp vIneH. 'evnaghDaq
>Devetlh tu'lu''a'? DaH De''e' vIpoQ!
>
>Greetings
>I want to make a klingon Uniform. I want the uniform without the circle.
>Where can I get patterns for it on the Internet? I need them now!
>
>(I mean the uniform that has the front open in V-form, not the one with the
>half-circle in the center)

HIpwIj vIchenmoHmeH  KGT-Daq TKW-Daq je HaSta vIlo'pu'
De' law' 'ang HaStavam

I used the pictures in KGT and TKW to make my uniform.
Close-ups which show good detail.

DloraH
www2.rpa.net/~cheesbro  (which has a picture of my uniform(s))

Back to archive top level