tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 19 06:28:28 1998

Re: Canonical Question: Radio Times?

On Wed, 18 Nov 1998, William H. Martin wrote:

> There are still more words coming. For anyone who can find it,
> Okrand wrote the legend for a poster of a cutaway Bird Of Prey
> that supposedly has lots of new words on it. I have not found it
> yet. When I learn more, I'll post to the list. Especially, I'll
> post any online source for this poster, if I can get the URL.
>
> I just did some searches and could not find it. I half suspect
> it is not published yet...
>
> But as a group, we have resources, yes?
>
> charghwI' 'utlh

I saw the poster last saturday at a comic store in Indianapolis. It was
somewhere between 20 and 30 bucks. I spent about 20 minutes looking over
it and the Klingon on it. Most of the language seemed pretty good. The
only error I could find was a pretty big one, the name on the poster was
"tlh Ingan toQDuj..." with the space. It was repeated twice. I hope to get
it at some time, and once I do I'll post all the words on it to the list,
unless someone else gets there first.

Qapla'

qurgh HoD

Back to archive top level